Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gavin Month 1

Finally getting some time to get pictures off of my phone and onto the blog! There are some more on Facebook, for those who follow us over there.

This is me right before going into the hospital--the most pregnant I ever was.
This was the whiteboard in the delivery room. Melissa was the nurse who coached me through labor, and she was awesome! I just love the "Plan of Care."
Gavin, looking super-cute in close-up after just getting home from the hospital.
Snuggle time with Curtis.
Wiggling around in the ThinkGeek onesie that Alex Hodgson got for him. Thanks Alex!

Overall we're starting to get the hang of things. It was wonderful having Shiho, my sister-in-law, visit from Maine. She helped us soooooo much! She went back to her three kids early Tuesday morning, and since then Curtis and I have been figuring out our new routines. It's been challenging, but we're figuring it out as we go. Gavin continues to be a great baby. He probably weighs close to 9 pounds now, and is eating like a champ. He's also been very good about waking up for night-time feedings: usually one around midnight, one around 3-4 am, and one closer to 6 or 7. That's really good, and with Curtis and I switching off we're both able to get a decent amount of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment