Sunday, March 6, 2011

And So It Begins!



It's looking a little shadowy in there, but this is the first picture of the baby that Curtis and I are expecting! We're so excited! We're starting this blog so that we can gush and do the new-parent thing, and friends and family can check in and see how things are going.

The ultrasound was taken last Thursday, and they estimate that the little one is about 14 weeks along. I got to see it wiggling around, and we confirmed 2 arms and 2 legs. We don't know the gender yet, but the next ultrasound in a couple of weeks might give us that info. All the tests & pictures look great so far, and everyone is healthy. I've had some predictable morning sickness, but I'm fine so far. The current estimated due date is August 28th.

Here are the other pictures from last week's ultrasound:



4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Keep the news coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I will be checking in to see everything about my new grandchild frequently! Take care and love to the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both!!! Teach it GBS before it thinks it knows everything :P

    ReplyDelete